Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Two White Butterflies - A Watercolor Painting

Watercolors by Joan E. Konyn
Mazomanie, WI 53560
c. 2007-2013
Used with permission.
"Two White Butterflies" is a watercolor painting by my friend, Joan Konyn, who understood the joy I experienced when I was deeply grieving my father-in-law's passing. While walking around the lake at a local park, I asked God, "Where is Dad?" and I suddenly came upon two, brilliant, white butterflies that reminded me that my deceased father-in-law was in the presence of Christ and that's all I needed to know. 

The painting reminds me that "love never ends" and these two, white butterflies could also represent God and me, my husband and me, a friend and me, or two friends who care about each other. 

I have referred to this painting as, "Two White Butterflies" but recently noticed that Joan had written on the back of the painting, "Peaceful Butterflies." Either way, I hope you will experience the amazing love of God and His peace in your heart, mind, soul, and spirit, today and always! 

With love, Linda


Watercolor Painting - Two White Butterflies or Two Peaceful Butterflies by c. Joan E. Konyn, 2007-2013, used with permission.

Text of Two White Butterflies - A Watercolor Painting - L.K.E., 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment